We never read a book from cover to cover—we play within the pages!
StoryPlay is a one-of-a-kind, action-packed 50-minute class which is filled with hands-on activities geared for toddlers and preschoolers along with an accompanying adult.
Monday 9:30, 10:30am
Wednesday 9:00, 10:00, 11:00am
Preschooler Plus +
StoryPlay SessionJoin us for 8 week sessions on your day of choice Monday through Thursday based on your child's age group.
Stay & Play SessionsStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of their StoryPlay class.
Stay & Play DailyStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of their StoryPlay class.
- Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A 5% credit card fee fee added to all online transactions
- Classes are full with 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
- All inclement weather cancellations & State of Emergency situations will be made up with passes to The Playroom.
- If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play. The pass must be picked up before the end of the session.
Forgot to Register?
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice.
Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice. Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Meet Your Instructor
Keri Demos, or Ms. Keri as the kids call her, is the creator and instructor of StoryPlay. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Adaptive Physical Education and her master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education with a specialty in autism.
The concept of StoryPlay and its current home, The Playroom, were both created by Keri. The ideas stemmed from activities she had sought for her own children but was unable to find in her community.
Keri gave my grandson the best educational start in Story Play at the age of 9 months. He was shy and was afraid to participate. With continued support at Story Play, he has soared.
At the age of 2 now, he sings, claps and fully participates joyfully. His speech and sign language skills have been accentuated by the participation at Story Play with Keri.