Come spin, twirl, and dance with princess-themed music, props, and fun!
Our 50-minute Introduction to Dance Class is perfect for the beginner; learn how to move to the beat, feel the music, and learn some basic dance steps.
Come as you are (leotard and tights, shirt and shorts, dress-up outfit, or princess dress). We provide all of the props and all of the fun!
We ask that you wear ballet slippers or socks. There are no performances therefore no need to buy a costume.
This class is a perfect first class to gauge interest and to prepare for a more advanced class at a studio.
Princess DanceSessions Join us for 8 week sessions on Fridays from 9:30-10:20am.
Stay & Play SessionsStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of Dance class.
Stay & Play DailyFridays with class registration
- Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A 5% credit card fee fee added to all online transactions
- Classes are full with 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
- All inclement weather cancellations & State of Emergency situations will be made up with passes to The Playroom.
- If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play. The pass must be picked up before the end of the session.
Forgot to Register?
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice.
Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice. Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Meet Your Instructor
Miss Angie teaches Sensory Quest and Princess Dance Class and has over 20 years experience working with children from infancy to 12 years of age.
She graduated with her Master’s of Early Childhood Education from Towson University where she studied and wrote several papers on the importance of sensory play, process art, and hands-on experience.