Intro to Dance
Come Spin, Twirl, And Dance to your favorie movie Themed Music!
Our 50-minute Introduction to Dance Class is perfect for the beginner. Each week we will explore a new movie theme, and learn basic choreography to a hit song. Learn focus, concentration, and rule following while being able to express yourself in a fun & safe enviornment!
Come as you are (leotard and tights, shirt and shorts, dress-up outfit, or princess dress). We provide all of the props and all of the fun!
We ask that you wear ballet slippers or socks. There are no performances therefore no need to buy a costume.
This class is a perfect first class to gauge interest and to prepare for a more advanced class at a studio.
Princess DanceJoin us for 8 week sessions
on Fridays from 9-10am
Stay & Play SessionsStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of Dance class.
Stay & Play DailyFridays with class registration
- Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A 5% credit card fee fee added to all online transactions
- Classes are full with 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
- All inclement weather cancellations & State of Emergency situations will be made up with passes to The Playroom.
- If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play. The pass must be picked up before the end of the session.
Forgot to Register?
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice.
Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice. Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Meet Your Instructor
Ms. Maria Carfagno
Ms. Maria has been dancing for decades! She has a BA in Dance Education, and has taught dance classes to children of all ages 2-18, including competition teams.
Ms. Maria received her dance training in New York City, taking master classes at studios including Broadway Dance Center, Steps on Broadway, and Alvin Ailey. Her favorite dance styles are tap and ballet, but has studied contemporary, jazz, theater, and hip hop.