Learn Through Exploration & Curiosity for Infants!
Parents and caregivers get the chance to connect wiht other while participting with their little ones exploring sounds, colors, textures, and music.
The weekly classes have group discussion and developmentally appropriate activities encouraging cognitive and motor development while strenghtening your bond with your infant!
Play helps to build nerve connections in the brain and encourages the development of language and motor skills.
Munchkin Babiesjoin us for 8 week session.
munchkin babies at 9am on Wednesdays!
Stay & Play SessionsStay & Play allows a child to drop-in at the playroom on the day of class.
Stay & Play DailyStay & Play allows a child to drop-in at the playroom on the day of class.
- Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A 5% credit card fee fee added to all online transactions
- Classes are full with 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
- All inclement weather cancellations & State of Emergency situations will be made up with passes to The Playroom.
- If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play. The pass must be picked up before the end of the session.
Forgot to Register?
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice.
Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Meet Your Instructor
Ms. Amy is a certified early childhood special educator. She will be teaching Messy Play & Munhkin Babies this fall with the Playroom!