encouraging learning through exploration, curiosity, problem-solving, and creativity for ages 0-5
Messy Play (ages 0-5yrs): Bring your little one to explore, discover, & create! Children will explore different sensory activities & enjoy process art experiences. Best of all, the mess stays at The Playroom!
Sensory play helps to build nerve connections in the brain and encourages the development of language and motor skills.
Sensory materials are any material a child plays with that stimulates their five senses, sight, smell, sound, touch, and taste. The best sensory materials stimulate more than one sense. They can be played with and manipulated in many different ways for different results and exploration.
Your little explorer May discover
Lil Explorer SessionsJoin us for 8 week sessions on Fridays. Messy Play at 10:30AM ages 0-3 Yrs
Stay & Play SessionsStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of their Adventure Sensory Quest.
Stay & Play DailyStay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of their Adventure Sensory Quest.
- Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A 5% credit card fee fee added to all online transactions
- Classes are full with 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
- All inclement weather cancellations & State of Emergency situations will be made up with passes to The Playroom.
- If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play. The pass must be picked up before the end of the session.
Forgot to Register?
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice.
Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice. Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Meet Your Instructor
Miss Angie teaches Sensory Quest and Princess Dance Class and has over 20 years experience working with children from infancy to 12 years of age.
She graduated with her Master’s of Early Childhood Education from Towson University where she studied and wrote several papers on the importance of sensory play, process art, and hands-on experience.