StoryPlay at The Playroom –
the popular interactive
This one of a kind, action packed 50-minute class is filled with hands-on activities geared for toddlers and preschoolers along with an accompanying adult. Toddlers use thematic pictures to guide them through play and movement activities. Preschoolers follow a weekly theme where storybooks come to life as we act them out.
Both classes use music, puppets, creative movement, props, balls, books, parachute play, and much more!
Where we never read a book from cover to cover, we play within the pages!
StoryPlay is Harford County’s only interactive class of its kind. It helps to prepare children as young as one year to sit and attend to group instructions, interact with peers, and learn; all while having fun!
StoryPlay ($112) for 8 weeks
Toddlers: 1 & 2 years (with adult)
Preschool: 3 & 4 years (with adult)
Preschool Plus: 4 & 5 years (independent)
Did you miss registration? Call to see if there are still openings in the class of your choice. Join late and enjoy a prorated fee!
Discounted Stay & Play package with StoryPlay classes is available
Children registered for weekly StoryPlay classes can Stay & Play in The Playroom for only $7 per day. Stay & Play allows a child to Drop-In at The Playroom on the day of their StoryPlay class. Children may Stay & Play before and/or after their scheduled StoryPlay class. This is a 30% off play rate only for registered StoryPlay participants!
We are a no shoes facility. Please bring SOCKS for everyone!
• Payment must be made at time of registration to secure class spot.
• Classes can have up to 10 students; must have 5 registered for the class to run.
• 8 week session is $112 OR $161 with our Stay & Play Package
• All inclement weather cancellations will be made up with passes to The Playroom. If HCPS has a 2 hour delay, we will open on time. If HCPS is closed, please call or check our website for details.
• If you are unable to make it to your scheduled class, one make-up visit will be issued each session with a pass to The Playroom for free play.
Print the form below and drop off or mail to The Playroom along with payment via Cash or Check.
Please call The Playroom to confirm class availability before mailing payment.
Fall 2018 Schedule
|11:00am||Preschool||Preschool Plus||Preschool||Toddler (11:30)|
I have never found a more unique class for my children! -Holly (mom of Zach 5 years & Olivia 3 years)
My son with developmental disabilities took his first steps in StoryPlay because he was so motivated by the activities! -Sophia (mom of Giovanni 2.5 years)
*All activities at The Playroom are non-refundable